Monday, July 9, 2007

From 12 variants to one

I’ve devoured more than 12 samples of longganisa when I created this blog. And by devoured, I mean I chomped on longganisa like the sausage glutton that I am. But for the sake of documenting reliving my longganisa dream, I have decided to start from square one.

So hello (and goodbye as I swallow you whole, eeek!) again: Longganisang Vigan, Baguio, Nueva Ecija, Pampanga, Tagalog, Lucban, Aklan, Cebu, Dumaguete and even CDO and other factory-manufactured longganisa available at supermarkets.

I’d be pitching in trivia and info tidbits on longganisa-making and –makers across the country, too. Heck, if I come across shocking, almost unbelievable or (the boring but) extremely useful information about sausage-making from other countries, I’ll post them here along with photos of my longganisa (mis)adventures.

No comments: